Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ok, I think I will start a blog.

So, I've had the opportunity to read some blogs from well, AMAZING ladies. So I thought, why not give it a try? At any given moment, I can have 20 things on my mind, and according to some, blogging is like an online journal. What a great way to get these racing thoughts out of my mind and into something for everyone, including myself to read.

So why title my blog, "Journal of a Newly Found Woman of Christ". Well, to put it out there, me and Jesus did not actually meet, until a few years ago. Not that I didn't have faith before then, I just didn't FEEL or KNOW the experience of having a personal relationship with Christ. Since then, things are looked at in a completely different perspective. Things I have learned in this relationship with HIM.

1. Its not about me. I must be giving of myself, I must be selfless.
2. I need to listen more
3. My children are my legacy, I need to leave good ethics, morals, and values behind, so that they can share that with their children.
4. He has put people in my life for a reason. I must learn as much as I can from the relationships I have.

So what am I planning on blogging about? Lots of stuff! Here's the short list:

My awesome hubby
The girls
The Greatest Mom in the World
L'Esprit Photography (The Biz)
Sewing & Crocheting
My Spiritual Lessons
Lessons from Friends

Well, I must be getting back to business. Ta-Ta for NOW!

1 comment:

  1. Love that you have joined the blogging world. Can't wait to read more about all your adventures. I've even linked you to The Woobie Shop blog. :)

    ReplyDelete