Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Kayla Bug Is Four!!

Its amazing, looking at my sweet baby girl, who today, turned four. Oh, how time flies when you are having fun. This girl however, has had a lot of life experiences in her short life. She is a beautiful little lady. She makes me want to smile more, laugh more, and cuddle more. So affectionate, so smart, so in love with her family.

I still think about the accident last September from time to time, amazingly enough she has been in the pool numerous times since it happened, and is well on her way to being a strong swimmer. Today may not have come, if it werent for the angels in heaven watching down on us. Thanks Grandma, I knew you were watching over us on that night. (A whole other blog subject).

Today, she is now on a big girl bike. Today, she is learning how much Jesus really loves her and all of us. I am so proud of her. Words cannot express the love for my daughter, I can't wait to see her grow until a strong young woman.

She is prepping for her big shindig on Saturday! Only kids get to celebrate their birthday ALL WEEK long. :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment