Saturday, July 3, 2010

10 Things

(Saw this on a friends' post, and thought it might be fun!)

10 Things

I LOVE.......

My family
Laying with the girls on the couch watching TV
Learning more about what God is trying to say to me through bible study
Feeling better from my new diet and exercise
Seeing someone succeed in their ambitions and dreams
People who are honest with you (in a nice way)
Being crafty with sewing and paper crafts
Our church, Deep Creek Community Church (DC3 Rocks)
Singing, even if it hurts my family's ears.
Kenpo X section of P90X


I HATE........

Lying
Cleaning the house when I just cleaned it a few days ago!!
The new rap that's out
Not having stability
When people are selfish and big-headed
My long commute when its pouring rain
The AB Ripper X portion of P90X
To hear people thinking infidelity in their marriage is ok
Yellow Squash
Not having enough time in the day to do everything i want to do


No comments:

Post a Comment